I wanted to ease the minds of any potential guest to Galloping Grace left quaking in their boots after reading this former post. (Warning--you might be disgusted and think ill of me for publishing such rubbish.)
There is no longer a need for creative, umm, toileting.
We are now equipped with five star facilities once again.
Mr. Fresh and Clean man, thanks so much for the job you do. (He comes once a week to keep our johnny well, fresh and clean.)
I hope you go home at night knowing you do an important service that we truly appreciate!
In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit that things might not be perfect.
The wind blew this down just four days after it was delivered. I hope Mr. Fresh isn't too sad when he sees this sight on his scheduled cleaning day.
In the interest of full disclosure, I must admit that things might not be perfect.
6 comments:
Ha, Ha. I have heard of hooligans pushing those potty houses over, but not the wind. You must have some wind out there. I hope it was empty.
BUM-MER!!!
Ack! I just broke my streak... all over poor Johnny!
Might be hard to use it in that position - but I guess if you were desperate enough?
Dan
hmmmm...well i'm commenting :)
hope you're feeling better
love
Eeewwww. it wasn't full was it?
And why wasn't Rusty the cowboy doing his job protecting the ranch from wild outlaw wind squalls?
The wind has been outrageous on this side of the mountain. Gusts up to 65 mph!! Feels like our house is going to blow away with all that shaking and whistling!
~Lisa
Post a Comment