Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hope For Washers

In case you're one of the people checking the blog to see the Hope Huskies in action, I would like to apologize for the amount of time it's taking me to get your group's story posted. A quick group shot to hold you off until I can do your visit justice.
Don't they look swell?


What are the chances that a person's washer and dryer would BOTH BREAK on the exact same day?! I would say very rare! Come next Wednesday I will be washing and drying in style--at least 16 pairs of jeans at once. Does it get any better?

Have a great one.

8 comments:

Keri said...

Are you getting bright red new washer and dryer? I've been drooling over them!

I'm excited to find out about the Hope Huskies.

Danielle Michelle said...

Ah! The joys of laundry and a ranch...Take pics of the new machines (ar eyou getting new ones?)!!! Funny how we get excited over that kind of stuff now!

Cindy said...

Ooh, shiny new washer and dryer! Fun stuff.

Your new website looks fabulous!

Dan and Betty said...

Super bunch of kids - more pictures!

I thought a super ranch wife like you would do your wash with a washboard and hang them out on a line to dry?

Dan

Dan and Betty said...

The web site looks great! Except for that old man with the white beard.

Dan

The Wades said...

Keri--how'd you know?! The red machines were $300 cheaper than white! Wasn't hard to tempt me in that direction.

Danielle Michelle, you have that right!

Thanks, Cindy. Glad you knew them.

Dan, you got the wrong gal. It's all I can do to throw them in the machine!

TjandMark said...

What a good looking, BIG group. Look forward to hearing their story.

Keri said...

I'm so jealous.