Ed, a regular Galloping Grace blog reader, sent an email letting all of us know about this open casting call. If you have what it takes, dust off those ol' cowboy boots and go for it! We'll see you in the movie. Don't forget to thank me (and Ed) when you accept your Academy Award.
8 comments:
My boots don't boogie.
:)
Yours?
is max going to do it?
r
I think you should take all four of your cute little cowkids!
yee haw!
We all know that Max is a star (in his own mind). I think all of you should go. Don't for get the family picture in cowboy gear...I think you have 1 or 2 somewhere. Just don't forget us little people, when you become big stars.
Nah! I'm not ready for stardom, but thanks for asking.
Dan
I'd love to but...I have to study for my finals.
Besides, I don't make a good cowboy- I don't wear my cowboy boots and I don't have a hat. Well, I do, but I don't even know where my boots and hat are at!
Hmmmm, ya think they'd look at me with my leg brace, and think 'cowgirl'?
I did FALL off a horse. Ain't that cowgirl enough? LOL!
~Lisa
Post a Comment