Hi Silly! Did you have chocolate and ham? Mixed? I had too many cups of coffee today and I'm stilllll awake! Are you as freaked out about that as I am? I also have been playing with my blog!! It is so good to be back! See you soon. k
Hey! Just wanted to let you know I sent you an email, so check you spam! Got your book all copied and just need some stuff to get working on the cover. So check your email! :)
Well now, you had your own little 'flashback' moment...isn't it fun? Your kids are so cute and so adventurous. I know my kids will have a blast when we do ever make it out there!
9 comments:
Hi Silly!
Did you have chocolate and ham?
Mixed?
I had too many cups of coffee today and I'm stilllll awake! Are you as freaked out about that as I am? I also have been playing with my blog!! It is so good to be back!
See you soon.
k
on every word.
Just your virtual presence is so scintillating that I'm buzzing with excitement for the NEXT post! :)
Happy Easter. ;)
Happy Easter to you and your family!!!!
Hey! Just wanted to let you know I sent you an email, so check you spam! Got your book all copied and just need some stuff to get working on the cover. So check your email! :)
Happy Easter Eggs! Love you guys!
will you be posting pictures of the kids?
r
Well now, you had your own little 'flashback' moment...isn't it fun? Your kids are so cute and so adventurous. I know my kids will have a blast when we do ever make it out there!
Happy Belated Easter wishes.
~Lisa
Post a Comment