WOW you really captured the essence of Galloping Grace - bringing pure joy to children! These children are the true definition of beauty. JuJu
Cochise knows - at least in a horse way. Horses, especially older horses, know when little kids are around.Great pictures (I also loved the bones post).Dan
Cochise is loving every minute of his grooming
nice with the bokeh:)
Oh that sweet Cochise!! He is my favorite!! Sigh....those girls are too cute! I love the one of them with their hair blowing in the wind!!
cute
What a sweetheart! Those girls are adorable!! I love what you do there. It's just beautiful!
Every little girls dream being around a horse! The pictures bring me back to when I was young and out playing with my pony. So sweet :)
LOVE those pictures! You really captured that moment in time, and the fun and playfulness here. I want copies, please. I was on a camera strike that day.
I want to be there!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
WOW you really captured the essence of Galloping Grace - bringing pure joy to children! These children are the true definition of beauty.
JuJu
Cochise knows - at least in a horse way. Horses, especially older horses, know when little kids are around.
Great pictures (I also loved the bones post).
Dan
Cochise is loving every minute of his grooming
nice with the bokeh
:)
Oh that sweet Cochise!! He is my favorite!! Sigh....those girls are too cute! I love the one of them with their hair blowing in the wind!!
cute
What a sweetheart! Those girls are adorable!! I love what you do there. It's just beautiful!
Every little girls dream being around a horse! The pictures bring me back to when I was young and out playing with my pony. So sweet :)
LOVE those pictures! You really captured that moment in time, and the fun and playfulness here. I want copies, please. I was on a camera strike that day.
I want to be there!
Post a Comment