I bet this couple is so wonderful because they're originally from Ohio. I'm pretty positive all people born in Ohio are a cut above. (Especially people born in Mansfield, Ohio in the year 1970 whose names start with an M.) A big shout out to all my Buckeye relatives!
Now to other news. Do any of you remember me telling you about the meanie heads stealing large amounts of lumber and our poop wagon this winter? We showed them!
Wait...what did that show them? I don't know. The point to this blurb is that we are now the owners, once again, of two large poop hauling machines. Bring it on horses--bring it on!!
Max's video played tonight at church. I was so nervous before it showed, but so proud of him after it did. I cannot wait to share it with all of you. I will contact Chris, the videographer, on Monday about getting a copy.
Happy rest of your weekend.
6 comments:
she has great taste in apparel.
GO BUCKEYES.
r
Folks from Ohio are pretty cool.
Great work guys.
Dan
I love, love planter boxes. What is she putting in them? Let me know, STAT! :)
I like the new blue wagon. Very colorful. Will the reflection from the wagon make it look like Cobalt Compost!!? hee hee!!
Can't wait to see the video.
So what 's the irony in that? The first time we have been to your church and of all things we get to see Max larger than life on screen! I am glad that by chance we were there!! Great message of faith.
hi friend -
see ya'll soon :)
Go Bucks!!!!
nice planter boxes as well i guess
jk
Post a Comment