Coats available in various colors. Call operator for details.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Who Needs Mink?
There simply is no other ranch like Galloping Grace. Now, as our special way of thanking our volunteers for working with the horses, we will send each generous soul home with a departing gift.
Complimentary fur coats!
I know, I know--we're far too generous. But this just seemed like the logical way of expressing our gratitude. Because times are tough right now, people are finding it difficult to justify spending money on frivilous items. We took it upon ourselves to solve that problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
It is wonderful how GGYR is willing to step up in these trying times with these coats! Maybe you can take left overs and weave a scarf to match, how perfect! What famous model was that showing your new creation?
Grandma Pam
The coats are really fanastic you can even wsh them and the fur stays.
Just one more way those horses are giving back.
another hair-raising experience at the old ranch!
That's a hair-raising post! Hair today and gone tomorrow! Hair's looking at you kid! Hair, hair, the gang's all hair!
Maybe you could stage a musical and call it "Hair."
Enough.
Dan
Oooh, fabulous! I want one!
Ha ha, I love it! :) This is how I think I might look tomorrow. I am going to try not to wear polar fleece, that seems to really attract the hair! Someone once said all that spare hair ends up being used in bird's nests, I liked that thought.
My daughter would be in heaven at your ranch! She absolutely loves animals of all sorts, but especially horses!
Dan, are you trying to tell me not to use the word "fur" when I mean "hair"? I considered what I was writing, but I didn't figure hair coat had the same ring as fur coat.
Joys of Spring time!! Trish is so right!! You can wash and wash those and the hair just stays!! LOL
LOL, I get like that every time I go to the barn. Even when I cover up the dang hair seems to find it's way inside the layers.
Hey, I got one of them coats today.
I've learned the hard way: Never wear fleece around horses. It's a magnet for hair. gah!!
~Lisa
Post a Comment