Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Swinging Good Time

Two happy children to start off your new week.



And that's all she wrote for tonight folks--the couch and a movie are calling my name.

18 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Those are great pictures! Such pure joy, swinging on a swing! You ought to do some professional photography, girl! :)

Paint Girl said...

Now that looks like fun! Swinging is great!
Enjoy your movie!

TjandMark said...

Those kids are quite the charmers, aren't they?

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

Super cute pictures Michelle!

Keri said...

What movie did you watch?
Was it good?

The kid-os are too, too precious!
Can grown-ups use that swing??
:) I want to.

Dan and Betty said...

Super pictures. Claire and Grant (and Brooke and Garrett) are so cute.

I think that's the earliest post time I've seen on your blog.

Well done.

Dan

Tammy Staley said...

Gorgeous!

Cindy said...

Such cuteness! Great shots, I love them (the kids and the pics, hee hee!)

I hope you enjoyed your movie.

Regina said...

i dont know, the pictures werent all that.

and by werent all that i mean they are great but if i just put 'the pictures are great' you will ask my what i mean by that so i am trying a different tactic now.
r

Robin said...

Love the ripped jeans! Those look like Benjamin's. He's ripped through almost every pair this winter.

Danielle Michelle said...

Those pics are awesome! Seriously! You should do a row of framed shots with those!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

These are so stinking cute! I LOVE THEM ALL :)

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

Oh, and no we are not moving far. We will stay in the same area!

Samantha said...

Lovely! What great memories for them some day...

lisa said...

LOVE those babies! :) so sweet - great pics, too!

Andrea said...

What fun! I wish we had a fun swing like that at our house. Now, where are those kids' helmets? Come, that swing is so more dangerous than climbing on the hay!! :)

Awesome shots! I love the flowing hair. Do you always use the lens flair on the end of your lenses? Just wondering.

Jessica Gordon said...

Regina is too funny!! Those pictures are GREAT!! I love them! It looks like they are having a blast!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Whheeee! Kids and swings....summer fun!

~Lisa