Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quick And Dirty

Max here:

Michelle has allowed me to put my foot down tonight, so I am making her go to bed instead of posting.  However, In order to keep the "every night post" streak going, she has insisted that I write tonight.  I love it when she lets me put my foot down!  So prepare for a quick and dirty update of events.....I am sure Michelle will expand on them soon!

1. The session schedule for the month of May at GGYR is almost full!!  (This is huge for us.)

2. We had a great volunteer BBQ at the ranch this weekend.  (The wind held out until we                 were finished.)

3. Last week we had two amazing groups of kids come out to work and ride.

4. And lastly, Ken, I mean Kurt, has built us a website that should be published very soon.

Good Night!!


2 comments:

Keri said...

quick and clean;
thanks for the updates
:)

Dan and Betty said...

Good for you. I love your comment, "when Michelle LETS me put my foot down." Sign of a good husband.

It's going to be a great season.

Dan