Two of the greatest assets to have in life are patience and wisdom.

Sorry to post a forward--I just felt it was something Hank, our fragrant golden retriever, needed to see.
Happy Birthday, my dear Regina. I hope what ever dinner Tug brings home for the exciting day meets all your expectations. We love you.
I was just informed by Regina that the image did not show up on her computer. Anyone else having the same problem?
What about now? I reloaded. Such fuss for what?!!
18 comments:
ditto cindy and regina
no image
maybe just try to reload the picture??
r
I think it's crazy I could see it on both my computers yet none of you could??!!??!! What gives? Am I so very sophisticated? :)
Could you people see the image when I did the post "Can your boots boogie?" ??
I can see it now so don't know what is wrong with the others. What a crack up! Great picture.
The others don't have enough maturity, it is for mature eyes only.
Grandma Pam
it's working now :) so cute!
Yep, it's there. Smart dog. Discretion really is the better part of valor.
Hank, take heed.
Dan
Did you show Hank? Does he get the lesson here?
Happy Birthday Regina
Hope your family teats you extra special today. Love, JuJu
Regina, uh, a simple thanks would be sweeter. ;) You are so cruel to the poor woman. She was simply trying to be nice. I see getting a year older did nothing for your maturity level. Hee hhaahhaa. :)
Regina, I just went and looked. She wished you a happy birthday on your blog BEFORE she left it on mine. I expect you write her a formal apology--the poor, senile woman is going to be so confused.
Shame on you and your sassy attitude! ;)
Oh my, the look on that dog's face!! So funny!!
Oh, and Happy Birthday Regina, the funniest commenter over here at GGYR blog!! Hope you have a great day.
Happy Birthday Regina. Hmm, still waiting for that formal apology...
Hey Mrs. M!
I can see it now and it was worth the wait!! Tooooo cute!
I don't have wisdom nor patience. Just who I am, I guess.
I do have paranoia. I have the CDC on speed dial. heh hee!
love ya.
LOL, that looks just like my dog, Gunnar. I wonder what he'd do?
Post a Comment