Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Love It, I Love It, I Love It, I love it!!

You may now exhale.
The world famous video testimony of Max played last Saturday at church is now available for your viewing pleasure.







On the way to church last weekend Max told me that he really couldn't remember all of what he had said when Chris interviewed him--he had Hydrocodone in his system the day it took place to try and take away that weird nerve pain. Hearing that didn't help my nerves. I was imagining Max a drugged out and babbling fool, embarrassing our good family name. After watching it, I was proud. He not only made sense, but he was handsome as could be.


If you have any interest in watching our pastor's sermon, you can check it out here. Once there, click over to the right where it says "message." This particular sermon was about finding a job that fits your passions and your abilities. He's one funny dude, I tell ya. (Regina--I don't even want to hear it!) ;)

19 comments:

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

What is with you posting before midnight...days in a row? I'm so impressed by you. And since I watched the video the first time Max made his big screen debut, I'll just say good job, once again.

Keri said...

Tom and I just watched this together and it is VERY touching. We are so happy to be your friends!

Good job, Cute Max.

My little ladies are totally blessed by everyone at GGYR.

Paint Girl said...

That is so cool! I totally believe that you need to love what you do to be happy and I believe you guys have found that!

Pony Girl said...

Oh I am teary! Look at your handsome cowboy sharing the GG story! I would love to do something like what you are doing. You guys rock! xo

Regina said...

umm, excellent job max.
r

Cindy said...

Great video, you rocked it, Max!

Cindy said...

Oh, and the title of this post? That's how our family feels about GGYR:)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of my cousin...Its so nice to see him be so happy.....LOVE you guys...April

Tammy Staley said...

That was great. Max you look GOOD. The editing was really cool too.

Dan and Betty said...

Yep, it's amazing what good editing can do. All the drool shots ended up on the cutting room floor.

Good job, Max. Proud to know you.

Dan

Erin said...

I love it, too! What you're doing is amazing, and you deserve all the joy that comes along with it. Go Cowboy Max!

Unknown said...

I love it! Great job!

TjandMark said...

Wonderful job! I love it!

barnsies said...

Aww...I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it!! Great job Cowboy Max! We love you, we love you, we love you!

Melissa said...

What a wonderful job!!! Amazing!!

Andrea said...

How cool!! That was a great video! It's so weird to hear the voice behind all the pictures. Great video and wonderful story of how GGYR came to be.

April Mitchell said...

Wow! That turned out great, what an amazing story-very inspirational. I'll have to head on over and see your pastors sermon now. Thanks for sharing your life with us on the blog.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I loved loved loved Max in this video. He looked like he was having fun and was so REAL!

The editing and zooming was....um..weird. lol! Why did they keep panning in and out and all around, especially in the beginning? I felt a little dizzy at the start. It was like they the videographer coulnd't make up his mind.....um..zoom in....no...zoom out.....um....slide right....uh no...slide left.

Stay still already! lol!

My hubby used to shoot video for people and he would always tell me about it...and what not to do when behind the camera.

But anyway, Max totally shone like a star in that video. He should be proud...and everyone that knows you, your family and the mission behind GGYR.

~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, thats awesome!! Yep, thats my amazing uncle! =]
Love yall!
Tris