Yesterday morning I whined to Max when it was time to get up. I remember saying, "I just want one day where I can sleep as long and often as I want."
Folks, be so careful what you wish for. All day today I've had the worst stomach flu I have ever experienced. And yes, I did try and sleep all day. Max and Garrett also had it and Grant starting showing signs in the evening.
Here's hoping the girls don't get it.
Must go back to bed. Again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Oh dear, I'm SO sorry to hear that! Luckily those things tend to hit hard and fast then leave pretty quickly, too! Drink sports drinks, and sip them! That will help you stay hydrated. Two years ago I had the worst stomach flu I've ever had. I was so afraid of getting dehydrated, I would gulp water, and end up just getting sick again. The Dr. said sip, sip, sip!
pony girl must not know you well "gulp water". if you at all near michelle and you get sick, you are forbidden to have food or drink for at least 24 hours.
hope you guys feel better soon. i bet you lose weight, lucky dog.
r
Oh no!!! Thats no good!!! I hope you guys are better before Easter!!! This time last year I had the stomach flu like none other and I thought I was going to die but it went away pretty fast!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery!!!! Love ya!!!
Sorry to hear you all feel so gross.....hope it stops soon!
Oh no! It's going around. All my kids took turns having it a couple weeks ago, and I had my turn Monday. Not fun. At least it is quick to leave.
Hope you're feeling better already:)
I think it is because you were talking about toilets, so therefore you must get better acquainted with yours.
hope you feel better soon
Bummer. We continue to pray for Max every day and we'll add you and the kids now.
Get well soon.
Dan
Oh no, poor thing! I hope it passes quickly, and that you enjoy the extra sleep.
Oh no!! I hope you are feeling better! The stomach flu is the worst ever!! I hope the girls are staying clear of it!! It's horrible when things like that go through the house. Get better soon!
Goodness! I hope you feel better!
Oh no! I am so sorry you are sick. Is that why you missed the pre-school meeting last night? Anyways, I hope you all feel better soon. :)
so sorry my lovlies...glad you ar already feeling better :)
love
Awwww...poor you. :(
I sure do know about being careful what you wish for.
I had wished for a long time to have time to stay in bed all day to read and sleep. I never asked for just one day, though.
Well after 3 months, I'm here to say that all this time in bed really is too much of a good thing.
Note to self: Next time you ask for some time out for yourself, make sure you specify just how long you'd like to have.
sigh.
~Lisa
ps Feel better soon, my friend!
Post a Comment