Friday, April 17, 2009

Blow Out The Candles

A big birthday shout out to our super sweet niece, Regan! You know Reg, if you still lived here in New Mexico, I would have baked you a cake! We miss you and love you to pieces. (Much like the egg upon your noggin.)
Happy 7th!!


And while I'm at it, Happy Birthday to my dear Aunt Phyllis. (She let me know that she actually reads this blog, but don't look for her comments--she doesn't leave any!)
It was so good seeing you this week. I hope your trip back to Ohio this morning was non-turbulent affair. Hurry back to the Land of Enchantment real soon.

6 comments:

TjandMark said...

Those are some cute birthday girls! Happy birthday Regan, Happy Birthday Auntie from Ohio.

Regina said...

thanks auntie shell.
little r

happy birthday phyllis
r

Dan and Betty said...

Happy Birthday to both!

Your family has some good looking folks.

Dan

Keri said...

Big Happy B-days! And many more.....

lisa said...

happy birthday everyone!

Jessica Gordon said...

Such cute pictures of Regan! I still can't get over how perfect the one with the cracked egg on her head is! I LOVE IT!!

Happy Birthday Regan!