As much as we'd like to have a lunch thanking ALL the wonderful people that have helped over the last several months with an assortment of most appreciated good deeds, this particular lunch is to organize the troops for this upcoming season who will be directly volunteering with the children, landscaping, etc.
If you think this applies to you, PLEASE let us know. We do not want anyone to feel left out of the loop. Plus, we'd just like to tell you thanks and throw a little food your way. It is very hard for us to remember everyone that has expressed an interest. Trish has kept a list of many people that have contacted her, but we know that isn't complete.
You can leave a comment here on the blog or send an email to gallopinggrace@yahoo.com. Trish checks the mail there and will let us know of your intentions.
To everyone else--thanks so much for the support!
8 comments:
Oh I so wish I could come and volunteer! I would be at that BBQ in a heart beat.
I'd be there in a hoofbeat if I could! This is right up my alley! Volunteering and food! Gotta love it!
Well, we haven't volunteered, but would if we could (too many states away) but send food anyway!
Looking forward to it.
Dan
What Dan said (see I can comment--I'm just not very original!)
i cant believe i am not invited
r
I'm always up for a good meal and good company! ;)
Sounds like a great idea for your volunteers, how kind of you to do it. Can't wait for the new season to get underway for you guys!
Such a great idea, Dan!
Max and Michelle, you couldn't do it without all those awesome people volunteering and helping and supporting you guys and the mission behind what GGYR stands for.
Really, GGYR isn't a name...it's the people, volunteers, the children, the horses.....it's a living breathing entity.
What a terrific way to honor all that GGYR stands for. A an old fashioned BBQ at the ranch.
Sure hope the horses get some thank you treats, too. :)
~Lisa
Post a Comment