Monday, August 31, 2009

That's No Bull

I dedicate this post to my cousin Kristy and her swooning office mates back in Mansfield, Ohio.



Hey Pioneer Woman, are you reading my blog today? (As if! The lady gets thousands of comments a day!) If so, I wanted you to know I took one of your ideas and ran with it.

Remember the day you came up with slogans for your ranch that would make great t-shirts? Well, you were right! I ordered one for my cute cowboy husband to wear to this year's branding at our family cattle ranch. (For those confused, this is a different ranch than Galloping Grace.)And boy did he look cute wearing it!The front--And the back-- It made me smile every time I looked at it--NO BULL! That there's funny, I don't care who you are!

So thank you, Pioneer Woman. Keep those brilliant ideas rollin'!



FYI, I also had a shirt made for myself with another PW slogan. It read, "You can't HANDLE the calf nuts." (Said in your best A Few Good Men voice.) However, there are no images for your viewing pleasure. I am not near as photogenic as my hubby.

14 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Oh, that is super cute! What a fun idea! And your Max is just as, if not MORE handsome, than PW's MM, hee hee! ;)

Jessica Gordon said...

That is hilarious!

Pam said...

OMG!!! I can't tell you how funny that T-shirt is. I fell out of my chair laughing! Where did you get that shirt...and do they have one that says, "I just got kicked multiple times in the face and ribs and then got stepped on by a cow"? (That's what happened to John when he flanked for the first time branding last weekend.) It's rough being a cowboy! ;)

psn4athome said...

That is so funny - and clever! :)

Robin said...

Oh yeah, that's funny!

Mikey said...

OK, I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE THAT SHIRT. Not that exact one that he's wearing, mind you, but girl, put that up for sale and I will buy one or three. PLEASE make more and sell them. Benefit the ranch. I love it!!!


Please consider my order placed as of now. I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Ok...so when is he going to walk into Walmart wearing that shirt?

lol!
But even better than that...Can you imagine a Vasectomy doctor wearing that shirt, too?

Thanks for the giggle.
~Lisa

MaskedMan said...

Fun shirt!
:-)

TjandMark said...

Too Cute.

Cindy said...

I love it! And your shirt too, even if you won't show us- you CAN handle the calf nuts:)

Dan and Betty said...

That's better than any t-shirt I saw on our trip.

Well done.

Dan

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

HE-larious!! And he wears it so well and with a terrific smile. I'd like to see the double takes if he wore that baby to the mall!!

Keri said...

Darn Tootin' Cute, my friend! See ya in a couple nights....

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

I just love that shirt...and shut up...you are gorgeous!!!! I want to see more photos of YOU. :)