Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Oh Joy!

There's a whole lot of cuteness filling up my hard drive. Take a look at just a small sampling.





























Have a happy day!

12 comments:

Robin said...

Cute! Love the one of the little guy in his socks and shoes and diaper.

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

I second Robin's comment! I think you have another project in the making....a yearly wall calendar documenting events and the proceeds benefit the ranch. you certainly have enough great pictures to choose from!

Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our life is a bowl of Barry's said...

sorry, I published my comment twice thanks to my computer, so I deleted one of them.....

Samantha said...

Very cute.

TjandMark said...

The word of the day is CUTE.

Dan and Betty said...

Michelle, you have a great eye for cute and you do a good job of composing your pictures. I like the idea about the calendar. You could get the made up and sell them at the pumpkin and Christmas tree stands.

Dan

Andrea said...

As I was looking at all those pictures I was wondering just how many pictures you must have of such cute kids on horses, around horses, and playing in the dirt!! It must be hard to pick which ones to use on here!! I think a calendar would be a great fundraiser!!! All with GGYR pictures!!!

Cindy said...

A calendar is an awesome idea! Those pictures are great!!! (one more project to commit to, right?)

Mrs. Petrie said...

Those pictures are great! Thanks for including my girl in the line up. :)

MaskedMan said...

That's a whole lot of joy you've got captured there.

Y'all do good work.
:)

Pam Christison said...

Michelle, I love your photography! Your comments are just as good - I love reading your blog. Think what our world would be like if everyone was as nice as you are.
Pam