Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Trails Indeed

Well, Tim and Barb had their romantic ride this afternoon.  As far as I know, there wasn't a camera in sight.   I guess that's how it should be--two lovebirds riding along, enjoying each other's company. 

Nice to know after 28 years there are wives out there willing to go the extra mile to bring a smile to their spouse's face.  
Great work, Barb!  


Tim and Renee, thanks for holding sessions this Saturday.  I'm sure there were a lot of children appreciating your gift of time.   

  

5 comments:

Barb said...

I can't tell you how much grateful I'm to Max and Michelle for letting me surprise Tim. This is a dream come true.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Dan and Betty said...

Well done, Barb. Nothing like a good ride with your hubby.

Dan

TjandMark said...

so cute and touching. mark's 50th is coming up and I keep trying to think of something besides a swift kick to the behind!

The Wades said...

TJ--nothing wrong with one of those!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

So sweet! 28 Years!! Congrats to them!!

I love that photo of you and Max on the hay too.