Max had another busy day at GGYR. There were happy people all over the place. His final group of the day was made up of three young girls (6, 4, and 4)brand new to the ranch. Ashley, Lauren and Kaitlyn were bouncing balls of happiness, squealing and squeaking all over the place. One of the moms said she has never seen her girls so excited about anything. All three got to ride solo on Ghost. One wee one exclaimed, "This place is so amazing!" That, folks, is why we exist!
Now a shout out to my meatball gals! Branding at our family cattle ranch went off without a hitch (if you don't count a shattered bone or two in our dear friend Keith's foot). There were so many amazing people that came out to help with the fun.
Next year would someone please remind me NOT to overcook the meatballs?!
11 comments:
I thought the meatballs turned out just fine. Considering a few were tossed around (literally). Nothing like flying raw meat. I still think you make one of the best sauces.
The cooking and cleaning isn't a chore when your laughing so hard that your cryin. Besides everyone helps out it gets done in no time at all.
Sounds great to me. I love meat -- balls, flat, doesn't matter.
I'm glad everyone had a great time.
Dan
Welcome back to blog-land. I've missed you! My boys were 3 of those happy people yesterday. They all had big smiles learning new skills. Thanks to Max and the great volunteers we had!
I personaly think meatballs are overrated. The sauce was fabulous without the nasty little balls of meat. =) They were fun to toss though.
The veggie
Welll veggie, you REALLY wouldn't want to see the parts of the vegetables that go into veggie dogs then! Seriously though, we love our fruits and veggies here too... they taste great sauteed or grilled on a steak. ;) mark
you know, it has been eons and the hut looks the exact same. i think it is time for some new decor ;)
r
looks like fun......one of these years...really....
They were great meatballs!!! Lots of fun hanging out with the girls also. Prob not the best first line oh well. Also Regina if it needs to be redecorated I am sure Michelle would appreciate any help you want to come and give her.
love
Missed you! And I love meatballs.
Well I have to say that the ranch IS amazing! Thank god we found you guys!
(:
Melissa
yummmmm~
Did you bring any back for me? :)
Post a Comment