A funny.
A little background first. Brooke, Garrett, and Claire have worked many days this summer at Galloping Grace doing a variety of things for Max. Even Grant, our three year old, has helped out when he could. They all love hanging out with their dad! He loves having them around and has greatly appreciated their help feeding, scooping poop, grooming, etc. I tease him that he won't know what to do once they start back at school.
Garrett, our nine year old son, is passionate about being at GGYR as often as possible. It's so cute--he now has a following of young boys who are quite impressed with his reptile catching skills. It's going to be hard for him starting back to school on Thursday.
After another day of getting up early to go the the ranch and then being out in the sun all day, he was exhausted this evening. Suddenly he found the silver lining to school being back in session. "Well, at least I'll get to sleep IN in the mornings now that school's starting again."
Garrett, enjoy your rest being back in school. I'd say you and your sisters have earned it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mark my words, that boy is going to be the next Steve Erwin. Have a great school year, you fabulous Wade kids! We <3 you!
OH sweet boy!! That's until he realizes what can be caught in the school yard and then he may want to start going earlier to get a jump on the critters.
That was truly the first time I think I have ever heard those words! Wow.
Who would have ever thought those words would be spoken the day before school starts. Michelle, I always read the blog before anything else and enjoy it very much. I'll try to comment more.
Grandma Pam
so cute! of course you could always homeschool ~ it isnt like you are dealing with them all day anyway
r
I think your kid-os are amazing....truly.
Post a Comment