Do you love nice people as much as I do? If so, you should really meet this fellow Matt.

I have had the pleasure of knowing him for the last few years. He and his super sweet dad, PeeWee, come out to the annual branding festivities at our family cattle ranch. They seriously are two of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing! They show up and the whole room lights up. I mean that. They spread happiness all around them.

Matt told me the first thing he does every morning is read my blog. That could almost make me cry. Talented, friendly cowboy faithfully reading the ramblings of this aging mind.
This shot makes me grin. Matt put on a little rodeo with this particular calf. As soon as he was finished he asked, "Did you catch that one?"

This last picture shows Matt being Matt. He saw me walking and quickly zoomed over to offer me a ride.

Ladies, I know I snapped Max up from the general population, but there is still at least one super sweet cowboy left out there in this big ol' crazy world.
Hey Matt, good morning to you!
10 comments:
Good Morning Matt. You truly are a sweetie
Good Morning Matt. Have a great day!
Good Morning Matt and yes I will stay out of your head (at least for the time being)!!!
Michelle- I thought by now you would know it is all just an act on Matt's part. Just kidding
Love
Thank you so much you just made my month Also thank you for not showing ALL of the photos of me that weekend. MATT
Gotta love a cowboy who's not afraid to wear pink!
So now this is also one of those dating sites?! Cute cowboy. And I heartily agree with Robin. Come on you single ladies, snatch this guy up!
Matt your the greatest!!! you have always been somone that i look up too and someone that has always been there for me. I hope you are doing well! please give me a call dont be such a stranger! (505)514-5375 sincerely, Zack
I don't know...I was always more fond of mean, miserable, selfish people who treated me like crap. I don't think me and Matt would get along.
;P
Hey Matt!!
I would be one of those in the crowd that can't wait for you to show up each year at the band and brand with your outstanding personality! Thanks for being so great.
Boston
It's not morning here, but Howdy Matt!! Those are some fun shots!! Especially that one that is gettin a bit "western". LOL!!
Post a Comment