Joe was part of the volunteer crew that picked pumpkins out in the field and then helped unload them back at the stand. They have stopped by on many occasions to say hi and cheer us on. The day this picture was taken, they came to bring us a case of water and a bag of treats for the horses. Too kind! Joe and Bonnie, thank you very much.I would also like to thank Lynn Williams for all his hard work on the tack room.
Max and Lynn are in a men's group together. Lynn agreed to help Max finish building the tack room. Actually, it has become Lynn's project. He has put in many, many hours to make it look great!
There's Grant with that hammer again!
We are so excited at how it is turning out. I can imagine many great pictures taken in front of that building. Oh, and of course it's great that our tack is being protected. Of course that's what really matters (to Max!)
Sadly, this is the best picture I have of the finished project.
Lynn, thank you, thank you!!! It looks incredible. We appreciate you giving of your time and talents to make such a difference at GG. Please thank your wife, Silvie, for sharing you with us.Lynn is a realtor in town. I would like to give him a plug and propound that you use him because he has done so much for us. If you are in the market for purchasing or selling property in the Albuquerque area, he might be your man. If you do give him a call, please thank him for helping out at Galloping Grace.
Shucks--I can't get Lynn's link to work. I will try and call him tomorrow to find out the exact address.
Shucks again! I forgot to thank Keri, Cindy and kids for working shifts at the stand yesterday when I posted this last night! All this help has been so great--we are actually being able to get things done this year. Last year our life came to a halt in October. Guys, thanks again!!
9 comments:
I would like to propound the question - Where do you all find such tremendous friends??
lis
thsnks Dena!! the name thing totally worked :)
That's going to be one nice tack room. What hard workers you've always got around there :)
WOTD: propound
~Lisa
Everything is really coming together, thanks to all the great help you have received.
WOTD--propound
Pam
I propound that you keep letting everyone help out- it's fun for us and you get some much deserved time off!
It was great meeting you, Kari!
What a great guy! That tack room looks fabulous!! Can he come and build me a barn? I need a small four horse with a small tack room. Please?
Propound
WOD: propound
WOTD:propound
You guys are really blessed
Cindy~
It was nice meeting you too! And your kids are precious. Maybe I'll get to work at the pumpkin mall with you again.
I just recently learned what "tack" meant.... I would have picked that as the word of the day if I had not cheated and looked at the other comments..... I don't have my dictionary cuz I'm in Alamo!
Post a Comment