Sunday, October 26, 2008

New Eyes

Oh my goodness--another superb day! I think I'm going to go into a mini depression when pumpkin' sellin' season is over. We had SO MUCH HELP today! Thanks a trillion all you wonderful people who sacrificed your entire Sunday to our orange cause.


I caught Barb, Deanell, and possibly Dena mention to several customers to check out the blog when handing them a flier on GG. Yikes. What pressure! I'm a little off my game as of late. I must admit a lot of my posts are not publish worthy and for that I'm sorry. If this were a quality blog, would I talk about my dog eating horse poop or a dead owl my husband found in a water trough? Probably not. Also, I think I'm a little loopy spending so many hours at the pumpkin stand. If you check back in November, I might have something more interesting to say!!! Maybe!
Four cute kids for your visual enjoyment. Why not!

I need to go to bed. I will fill you all in on all the volunteers tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding everybody!

10 comments:

TjandMark said...

Your blog is wonderful, and don't you forget it! What makes it wonderful is the warmth, love and humor that you share day by day. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, Tj

Meesh said...

Ditto, TJ! Fun to read every day!

Thanks for the picture, my family will appreciate it very much! :)

I had a lot of fun working today with all the volunteers - they are GREAT!

dena said...

Your blog is my first stop in "blog world" everyday... I love to read it and get many a laugh from it! Don't be so hard on yourself.

Yesterday was great! Thanks so much for letting us help!

Cindy said...

Love your blog, dead owls and all. It's my first stop in bloggy land too:)

Happy Birthday girl!!! I stopped by today but you were out getting more (MORE!?!) pumpkins. Have fun, you deserve it!!!

Barb said...

Michelle and Max keep telling us “thank you” but little do they know what a blast we’re having! Don’t get me wrong it’s hard work, but time does fly when your having fun and candy. But, seeing the smiles on the kid’s faces when they’ve picked out the perfect pumpkin is priceless. I’m really going to miss the great people that I’ve met working at the patch.
Michelle and Max “Thank You!” for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of the best pumpkin patch in town.

Anonymous said...

don't you dare stop doin what you're doin. I don't respond much, but I do love reading your blogs. Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a good one. Miss you guys!Love Kristy and Mike

Dan and Betty said...

Hey, if I wanted to read a "good" blog there are plenty of others to read. I want to read your blog written in your unique way.

Dan

Keri said...

I ditto Dan.
And I am so devastated that I didn't know that it was your birthday!
Do you "do" chocolate....? I think I'll make you a cake.

I'll bring it buy in an hour or two...be ready.

Love you and Happy Birthday!

Bethany Dawn Burns said...

I know huh?!? I told her the same thing. I have never seen her with her hair down and dressed up.

I love the potatoe head pumkin, how cute!

I think the plan is to come by and see you tomorrow. Can't wait :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!!!!!!!

I hope you had a wonderful day :)

~Lisa