While I'm mentioning things being built, we'd love to thank Max's big brother Roy for building the awesome entrance barn to the pumpkin stand.
Roy knew Max shouldn't lift heavy materials with his heart issue, so he took a whole day off work to be Max's muscles. All Max had to do was explain his vision to Roy--he took Max's sketch and produced it exactly! 
Roy knew Max shouldn't lift heavy materials with his heart issue, so he took a whole day off work to be Max's muscles. All Max had to do was explain his vision to Roy--he took Max's sketch and produced it exactly! 


This is Jesus, Roy's employee and friend. He also slaved away all day to get the "barn" finished. Thanks, Jesus. The man is definitely no slugabed.
Roy, we are so grateful for all of your help! You are one terrific big brother and we love you to pieces! Beth, thanks for sharing that hubby of yours to help out like that. (WE love you too!) We know how busy you guys are. (They are custom home builders in Rio Rancho and Corrales--Agave Homes.) Thank you for being such great supporters of Galloping Grace (and Max and Michelle.) :)
11 comments:
gosh how in the world could you ever expect that poor little church pumpkin stand up the road to compete?
looks amazing
r
And it makes a charming wedding photo prop, too! :)
~WOTD: slugabed
~Lisa
WOD: slugabed
WOTD: slugabed
It is such a fun place to hang out even if it means you have to work to do it.
I love it, "Thanks Jesus!!" They did an awesome job building it!!
slugabed
Slugabed - that's what you do when you can't sleep - right?
I now know that it's a good thing to have relatives in the construction business.
Good for him - great love on his part.
Dan
Oh my goodness, more stone cold foxes in the family! :)
That is the cutest little shelter. I can't believe the guys built it so quickly.
I love it, "if you build it they will come". Wonderful stuff.
Your pumpkin lot entrance is amazing. I am amazed you would build such a great structure for just a month. Do you own this property and can you just leave it up? Or does it all get taken down after Halloween? Are you doing a Christmas tree lot too? Too many questions. Sorry.
WOD: slugabed
Tj
That looks great! I wish we could come!
Kristen
That is beautiful! How great that will be as your patrons come! I love it...where do you live, I need 5 pumpkins!!
The whole pumpkin palace is enchanting! I love being there. My own little casa doesn't have such a grand entrance.
Post a Comment