Friday, October 17, 2008

Ah Shucks!

I mentioned earlier in the week how we loved this sweet family. Look at the incredibly kind things they had to say.
Why Galloping Grace Brings PURE JOY:


Andrea: age 10
“Galloping Grace is a very special ranch. I like it because it is a good learning experience for kids, also it will help kids with their jobs when they get older. I love Galloping Grace because there is more than one thing to do. It is a REALLY FUN place to go all the time. Who says life on the ranch can’t be fun? I love the ranch and all the people and horses there. I hope when you are looking for a next riding camp you will choose this one. I know I liked it from the start. My time there was awesome and I hope yours is to. Max and Michelle are the best.”



Mom: age ??
I feel so lucky to have discovered Galloping Grace Youth Ranch. My children could not get enough of the ranch this summer. They actually got up by themselves to get ready. If only I could get them to do that for school! I agree with Thomas, Max and Michelle are just really good people! Not only do my kids benefit from interacting with horses, they are outdoors, contributing to the work that needs to be done in caring for the horses. They are participating in volunteering their time to benefit the horses and other children in a Christian setting. They even gave Max (most of) their hard earned allowance at the end of the summer to help feed the horses. Where else can children have these experiences and learn these valuable lessons? I am always touched when Max submits a post about a particular therapeutic horse moment which was provided to a child or teen from being at the ranch. These experiences, great or small, can truly be life-changing memories for the children and adults involved. All the volunteers at the ranch do so much to ensure the kids are safe and having fun. I can’t thank you guys enough for the privilege of benefiting from your vision! We are so lucky to have your family, friends and ranch as part of our life!


Thomas: age 12
“I love going to Galloping Grace because it’s REALLY FUN! There is so much neat stuff. You get to ride horses, scoop poop, groom horses, chase lizards, and play with everyone. Everyone is so nice. It’s way better than computer games because there’s lots of activities and never boring. Max and Michelle are so nice and fun. They are just really good people.”

5 comments:

Train Wreck said...

Oh congrats! "scoop poop! LOL!! Wow if you can make that fun for kids, can I send mine over! Then they can come back and enjoy scoopin poop here! How full your heart must be reading those letters of thanks!

Anonymous said...

sweet kiddos -

lisa

Keri said...

I agree ~ Max and Michelle are lovely.


:)

TjandMark said...

Terri, you must be doing something right to raise kids like yours: poop scoopers, horse groomers and riders,and apparently even tarantula tamers. Way to go. Good letters kids. I am glad you are all having such a good time giving to the ranch and Max and Michelle.

Dan and Betty said...

Good stuff and all true.

Dan