Happy 14th Anniversary to you! I don't think I could love you any more, but I'm going to keep on trying. **I sure hope you all read that as "any more than I already do!" not anymore.**
Love,
Your Wife (NOT Trish!)
Speaking of Trish (who is NOT Max's wife of 14 years but still lovely all the same)--may the radiation they injected into your body today successfully kill that nasty thyroid cancer! You have a lot of fans out in GGYR land, many I'm sure who are praying for you. Get better soon!
Court date in the morning (Wednesday). Fingers and toes crossed for a most positive judicial experience.
11 comments:
Praying, praying, praying, while we sit up waiting for election results for our dear friend. We are usually in bed by 9 and what is it now, oh it is Michelle time!
OH, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Anniversary to two of the nicest people we know. And, if the court doesn't go well, we'll visit you in the slammer.
Just kidding of course. God's still in control, even when we don't understand.
Dan
Hope you all had a wonderful day. Hard to believe how quickly the years pass by once they have. I had forgotten that our dates were so close! TOmorrow is our 15th anniversary! Hope the rasiation does the trick for Trish too!
Happy anniversary! I'm praying for Trish (even though she's NOT Max's wife!).
I laughed so hard at this one..because today at the ranch a nice lady asked me where Max's wife was and I said 'which one?'
then I laughed and she fainted. Just kidding...about the fainting part.
happy anniversary lovebirds!
How'd it go? Thinking of you guys today! Keep us updated on Trish too!
Happy Anniversary!
Congrats on your anniversary!! Praying for Trish, too...as well as the next court date.
The Richey Family
Happy anniversary Michelle and Max. And sending prayers and positive thoughts Trish's way.
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a wonderful one!
And Trish, we are praying for you and a fast recovery! We miss seeing you at the ranch! Much love and prayers sent your way!
Happy Anniversary, cute ones. Tom and I celebrate our 17th on the 19th!
Post a Comment