Great pictures as always. I don't know who the old man is, but still great pictures.Dan
yea, who is that old man!? great shots, it looks like everyone was having a good time and you posted these at an early hour! WooHoo.
That is it no more fun at the ranch until I can get back out there.
i love the pictures, and looks like the ranch is coming out great, miss you all!
Lol on Dan! It must be so rewarding to see everyone having such a great time, even scooping poop!
Fun! It is such a magical place
LOVE the photos Michelle! Of course my favorite is the one of the super cute boy wearing the green shirt. :)
Love the blue sky and the happy faces! I've been wishing we were on your schedule.
That is it no more fun at the ranch until I can get back out there. PPC Advertising India
Am I caught up? Where the heck have I been?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Great pictures as always. I don't know who the old man is, but still great pictures.
Dan
yea, who is that old man!? great shots, it looks like everyone was having a good time and you posted these at an early hour! WooHoo.
That is it no more fun at the ranch until I can get back out there.
i love the pictures, and looks like the ranch is coming out great, miss you all!
Lol on Dan! It must be so rewarding to see everyone having such a great time, even scooping poop!
Fun! It is such a magical place
LOVE the photos Michelle! Of course my favorite is the one of the super cute boy wearing the green shirt. :)
Love the blue sky and the happy faces! I've been wishing we were on your schedule.
That is it no more fun at the ranch until I can get back out there.
PPC Advertising India
Am I caught up? Where the heck have I been?
Post a Comment