First up, my little boyfriend Gabriel. The boy looks adorable in ever single picture he's in. (Yes, even pictures with a blown out background.)
Really, Mike? Thank you for feeding the horses this weekend but why do you encourage my dog to climb up on the picnic table? You both know better. Hank rarely jumps up on anyone, but he sees Mike and forgets the rule. Might have something to do with the fact Mike slaps his own legs as a cue. The turd head! Please note how sweet little Miles is loving on Hank. He followed him all around giving him affection.
Ask and ye shall receive! Melissa posted on facebook that we would love aluminum cans. Just look what our friend Raina and crew donated Thursday afternoon--three huge bags of already crushed cans!
Wowsers!! Her children have been collecting cans for some time to earn money. Instead of cashing them in for their own monetary gain, they donated them to our cause. Thanks, T family.
For your amusement!!! Here Grant is seen sporting one heck of a gigantic helmet!
Max's gratitude board. The pictures, the notes. . . we love them!
Go ahead, chuckle away. Our family did the day I pulled that bad boy out of the box. When I ordered it I thought, "Oh how cool--the kids can wear helmets that look like a cowboy hat." What I didn't realize was just how enormous the hat would appear. Yep, I actually PAID for this helmet. And of course I never returned it. Now, it brings pure joy to children while making mamas cringe from its hideousness. Can you imagine the pictures in scrapbooks?
Does anyone want to paint a mural on it? Believe me, there's room! We could proudly list some sponsors, write out our plans for the future, or scribble the Declaration of Independence right on its front. The possibilities are endless.
Steph, you are sweller than swell! Hey Toots, you are such a sweet horse. I'm so glad you came to live at Galloping Grace.
Ginger, I don't know if you still read this blog, but thanks so much for donating your angel to us. Once she got her hormones in check, she has turned out to be a huge asset to the program. She's calm, sweet and so very gentle! We really love her.
This family--gush gush!
Jenn is the mama on the far left. After every time her daughter Grace has a session, she sends the sweetest emails of thanks. She also comes with a baked snack for all the volunteers on her visits. (Jenn, please do not feel obligated to that every time!) The dad--you might remember him as the man who came out to work on a Saturday with their baby on his back. That was actually pretty rude of him. He made me feel guilty for simply taking pictures while he lugged a human around. Who does that?!
It was no surprise to me that Jenn's aunt and uncle were also off-the-charts sweet! Do you ever start to babble and can't stop yourself? That was me with them Thursday morning. I guess the fact that they were in town from Pittsburgh struck a tell them every single detail of how Galloping Grace came to be mood in me. They showed interest and listened. Then they listened. Then they listened again. And again. And then they listened. If all that listening wasn't sweet enough, Sweet Aunt then put a fifty dollar bill in my hand. Now that I think about it, maybe it was payment to shut me up. It worked. I was speechless and so very grateful. Thank you!!!
Jenn, when will they be coming back? I left out a few details. . .
Until next time.
5 comments:
Gabriel's picture is perfect, silly! He is SOO cute!
I LOVE the hat/ helmet, it is hilarious. I wish I had pics of that to scrapbook!
That nice lady who brings baked goods, well that's just not right. I never once brought baked goods, and now I feel terrible about it. Tell her to stop. She's making the rest of us look bad!
And I see Hank has Riley's adorable smiley squinty eyes. We LOVE that so much about Riley. When he is happy he smiles and squints. They are so alike.
You had me LOL with your rambling story. I could just see you doing that. You're too funny, my friend!
XOXOX Miss Love.
Nope, keep right on bringing those cookies. Next time, make it chocolate.
Grant looks cool.
Dan
Love the photos and the commentary, but I do have one question. How did Toots get her hormones in control? Cause I could use some help. LOL.
What sweet words about our little fam. My aunt and uncle probably wont be back for some time but we have plenty of relatives to bring when they come into town. ;)
All the people who came out on Sat. were super nice and we had a fun time. Thanks to Cat (or Kat?) who carried Alex over to pet Black. So sweet! We hope fishing went well and that you guys caught some good ones!
Love the big hat/helmet! :) Love Hank. Miss you! :)
Post a Comment