Monday, June 21, 2010

Bull Snake Boas

Pictures from the Wade Ranch--not Galloping Grace. (Not saying this wouldn't happen at GGYR if the right snake presents itself.)

We bring you the newest trend in fashion--






And what do your children do for fun?

12 comments:

Cindy said...

Hey, that does happen at GGYR, I have photographic proof. I think Melissa is a trendsetter- finding new ways to wear snake. I like it. Michelle, show us how you wear your snake.

Dan and Betty said...

Speechless.

Dan

MaskedMan said...

Hah! We were trendy before that trend ever appeared on the trend-fashion radar!

Some 40-odd years ago, we had a female hissing gopher snake (related to the bull snake) as a pet. Calm, tame, and more than happy to become part of your wardrobe, she was a big favorite with the whole family. After staying with us for a few years, we returned her to wilds where she'd been originally captured - Substantially larger and more sleek than before.

Robin said...

Well, they don't play with snakes-unless they can find one at GGYR.

Erin said...

What cuties - all of them! And so brave . . .

Melissa said...

guh-ross. another reason to get on that bike every night!! And I'm not talking about the snake folks! good times!

Samantha said...

Eek! Why aren't any of those people nervous about the Burmese pythons wrapped around them???

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Anyone got some smelling salts?

I think I just fainted.....


Eeep!
~Lisa

Anonymous said...

Galloping Grace Reptile Ranch
yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TjandMark said...

My skin is crawling!

Regina said...

GOODNESS GRACIAS, grant looks just like claire!
they are getting too big, come visit us NOW.
r

Keri said...

One word ... (and you probably know what I'm going to say) ~ SALMONELLA. :)
Love you. :)