Thursday, June 3, 2010

Running around today like a chicken with my head cut off. Going to GGYR, picking up Garrett at baseball camp, shopping, meeting with water utility people again--all made for a crazy day. Tomorrow (OK, in seven hours Thursday morning) we meet with the mayor and zoning commissioner at the ranch. Prayers and well wished are most appreciated. I'll let you know how it goes.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GGYR is in my prayers! How can they hurt the kids that we bring pure joy to? Could you just picture in your mind how SAD our little angels like Pheb, Kaylie, Max,and Tim would be if they don't let us have water soon? I can't even imagine it!

Danielle Michelle said...

Ok! Hope it's going well!!! LEt us know!

Jenn said...

I'm not sure what exactly is going on w/ zoning since we are new to GGYR but I do want to send out positive thoughts and prayers.

We had a blast today. And the latest question from Grace as we are pulling away from GGYR today was, "Do Horses Snore?". LOL!

Erin said...

SO, how'd it go?

Keri said...

crossing my fingers and toes ... and sending prayers, don't cha know! :)