You might remember little Miss Grace. Her mom sent an email today telling me Grace has given me a nickname she uses around her house.
Are you ready for it?
If you know me, you'll really appreciate this.
If you don't know me, know that all I really do is walk around chit chatting with everyone while snapping pictures of super cute kiddos. It works for me. What could be more fun? You should also know I do not claim to know much about our four-footed friends. Not at all. Why do I need to when having such knowledge is already handled by our studly volunteer staff?
OK, back to the wise child and her astute nickname. Grace now refers to me as "Horse Lady." Yes, she knows my name is Ms. Michelle, but why use that when Horse Lady sums me up so beautifully?
Grace--you couldn't be more precious if you tried. Shhh, don't tell anyone my secret--I might have to do some work around this joint.
Folks, I am starting to get overwhelmed with story ideas for this blog. I tell you what--feast or famine! All or none! I scrapped the bottom of the barrel from January until May for things to post about, and now I have more than I can possibly report. Hopefully very soon, I will tell you about an amazing woman, a special horse, and how they apply to GGYR.
Happy "I'm now a teenager"Birthday to my athletic, tall, smart, beautiful niece Brittany! We love you, girl.
Alicia, feel better soon.
De, Happy Late Birthday.
Max, fold the laundry.
The end.
5 comments:
Grace is a sweet heart. I loved the t-shirt she had on that said, "Horses Make Me Smile."
I also loved watching you give Max an Altoid before you would kiss him. Mmmm?
Dan
Dear Horse Lady,
I really need that pic of Grace, because you just haven't lived until you have a picture on your fridge of your kid scoopin' poop!
FWIW, Grace informed me the 'lady' part she put to your nickname is like "Lady Michelle", you know a noble title.
Who knew you were royalty!
Horse Lady! That fits you to a T. ;)
(Be careful the kids don't start painting you, though. :))
Cowboy Max and Horse Lady, what could be better.
LOVE the pink pooper-scooper!! I want one! :)
Post a Comment