

Imagine fifty cent toys spilling out of boxes. Barbies. Dolls.
Beds, all shapes, all sizes.
Recliners. Notice that was plural.
TVs. Also plural.
China hutch.
Tables. Chairs. Tables. Chairs.
Lamps.
Shirts. Pants. Shirts. Pants. Shirts. Pants. Coats.
Car seats. Strollers. Stuffed animals. Stuffed animals. Stuffed animals.
Books and more books.
Cups.
Fixtures.
Shirts. Books. Stuffed animals. Stuffed animals. Books. Shirts.
Boom box.
ETC.!
So many people to thank! Parents, friends--we so greatly appreciate your donations! Chris K., really? A whole house of furniture, tons of clothes, etc.?!! Thank you so very much!
Bring all the dollars in your wallet (plus some from your piggy bank) to support our colorful, crazy, zany cause this Saturday morning.
Comment left by Melissa:
Don't forget to put where!
183 Camino Verde, Corrales. Follow the signs from Corrales rd and Alameda. We take Cash, credit and check. Everything but American Express.
8-12, don't leave your kids, or I will sell them.
PLEASE come take everything.
183 Camino Verde, Corrales. Follow the signs from Corrales rd and Alameda. We take Cash, credit and check. Everything but American Express.
8-12, don't leave your kids, or I will sell them.
PLEASE come take everything.
I failed to mention that Max and I cannot attend the above mentioned garage sale because of our children's state track meet. Can you believe it?! Exact same time. We thank all our fabulous volunteers and wish them great success.
6 comments:
OK...so what time, where, and can I write a check or is it cash only? And can I put my children out to see if I can get anything for them?! JK of course....
Good luck and stay cool.
Dan
Don't forget to put where!
183 Camino Verde, Corrales. Follow the signs from Corrales rd and Alameda. We take Cash, credit and check. Everything but American Express.
8-12, don't leave your kids, or I will sell them.
PLEASE come take everything.
We will be there!
Arg! I wish we lived closer! We need a washer! Ours gave up the ghost! Darn!
wish u were gonna b there w us ... i'll have a cup of lemonade 4 u. :)
Post a Comment