Folks, I'm here to tell you great things come in small packages. Little Rachael proves my point beautifully. Oh sure she's tiny. Yep, she's only two. I don't think that matters. For in her micro chest beasts the heart of a tough little mama.

She grabbed a small shovel and then jumped in with both boots.

Hard work?! Big whoopie. There was a job that needed doin' and she was the gal for the job.



It was a good thing she had that little tongue out for added concentration.

Our junior volunteers literally had to coerce her away from working by offering her a ride in the wagon.

Rachael, you precious little thing, thanks for working so hard to make the ranch look beautiful! You made my day. Have your mommy bring you back real soon.
12 comments:
What a little cutie! And such a hard worker. She can come out and work with me anytime!
Great pictures of a really cute girl.
Dan
In the words of Rachael "EEEE AAAAW!"
Love that kid!
precious ... precious ... precious ...
So cute. What is it a about a tongue that makes the work get done easier. LOL. I do the same thing.
very cute!
happy anniversary
r
Oh, now that is cuuuuuuute. Nice way to start the morning! :)
Sweet, happy anniversary!!! I figure if I tell you happy anniv. if Max forgets then its ok. jk
love
Now, THAT is one adorable child!
Oh my gosh, she is soooooo cute!!!!
She can come out and work with me anytime!
PPC Advertising India
See..?! Mucking out stalls is fun for ALL ages!
:-D
Post a Comment