And in the name of charity, I went all out sampling the cuisine. After I had had a taste of every single food prepared, I went for it all over again. It's ultimately about the children, right? Who cares I felt a little ill when it was over. By golly, I was going to do my part. This next picture refused to be deleted. If it had come across correctly, you could see our volunteer Betty with a load of items she brought with her for next week's rummage sale. Thanks, Betty!
Thanks to all these supportive ladies for attending.
It was my pleasure to slurp and gobble my Saturday evening with every one of you. Here's to Twisty Graham Pretzels and overly garlicky dip!
Thanks to all these supportive ladies for attending.
It was my pleasure to slurp and gobble my Saturday evening with every one of you. Here's to Twisty Graham Pretzels and overly garlicky dip!
6 comments:
Ummmm...is that a naked, hairless cat sitting on that chair?
I've always wanted to touch one and see what a bald cat might feel like.
Great fundraising idea. I hope it was very successful! Lots of having faces and full bellies for sure!
~Lisa
It's late....er...early. I meant to type HAPPY...not having. duh!
~Lisa
Great ladies doing something for a great place.
Well done to all.
Dan
Fun! Wish I could have been there.
Yes, that is my Igor. He is the most lovable creature ever. He feels like suede.
The yummyness from Tastefully Simple is dangerous. I ordered on-line since the party was on my 17th wedding anniversary and my babies 11th b-day. The biscuits are heavenly.
Post a Comment