Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rainbow Kind Of Day

This was the exact moment this morning when Tootsie should have run for the hillsGirl, don't stand there being so obedient--run! You don't know what is about to hit you! Having your chest cracked open at a young age should entitle you to special perks now and then. Since Miss Jayna is not yet cleared for riding, I figured she should have a special activity to occupy her time while hanging out at the ranch. . I present Weapons of Masterful Creation--We decided to give Tootsie the honor of being Jayna's blank canvas. The sweet girl did not disappoint. It turns out she is the absolute best when it comes to this activity! Cochise who, I tell ya! Jayna, welcome back to GGYR! Your rainbow and name were quite lovely.And since the horse and paints were already out, why not offer up a turn to all the children there at the first session? They jumped at the chance.






Wait, a big kid! It's nice Max lets his friends play when they stop over for a visit. The hats are killing me. What cuteness.
Tootsie proved she is one heck of an amazing ranch horse and our go to girl for the painting scene. Great morning.
Getting closer to telling you about another amazing horse--stay tuned.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

Awww, so sweet! How awesome to see Jayna out there painting away! And go Tootsie! What a sweet girl!

Dan and Betty said...

Tootsie is a neat horse. Great little artists, all.

Dan

Melissa said...

She looks purty! I love that horse!

TjandMark said...

A painted pony

Keri said...

Love, love, love this!

Keri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri said...

I accidentally posted that twice. I get so impatient when waiting for blogger! :)

Coach Mom said...

Such a neat idea. The kids had a blast

LEXI said...

AWWWWWW, WHAT FUN!