Way to be, Garrett! We're so proud of you.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Our Champion
My apologies to our friends and family who have already heard the exciting news. Stop reading now. Just stop. Play Bejeweled. Get a snack. Read your paper. Just don't keep reading this post. I mean really, how obnoxious can I be? (Don't answer that!) For those who didn't receive my bragging memo. . .
Garrett is the state champion in javelin! And if that wasn't enough bragging for you. . .
He set the new state record "shattering" the old one by over a meter (I think--I'll have to check with Max in the morning on the exact distance)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Good luck at Nationals!
That is so awesome, Garrett! We are all so proud of you!
Simply amazing! Wow, we know a famous person now- the state record holder! We are so proud of you, Garrett. The kids are very impressed! Can't wait to hear about nationals.
Congratulations Garrett! State champion in the javelin along with the world's best snake handler.
You're a cool kid.
Dan
Congratulations Garrett
Grandma from El Paso
Awesome!!! Congratulations Garrett!
That is SOOOO terrific!! Way to go Garrett!! Wow. Guess you all can be the track junkies now!!
So proud of you, Gar!
man, you keep me so out of the loop. so glad i convinced you to start a blog, otherwise i would know nothing about you guys. i know how he did but only because i called him to check. we didnt get a memo, you hate us
r
Go Go Garrett Go!
holla!
That's awesome!! Congrats Garrett!
She hates us too, Regina;)
I wasn't gonna go there, about the memo, and seem petty. Thanks for taking care of it for me, r.
Woops, totally did NOT post that last comment, did I? I did not mean that the way it sounds. Really. I wanted to post something about not getting a memo. I want memos. texts. Smoke signals, something.
Cindy, who are you?! You go off and get a little humidity in your brain and now this??! I would expect better from you.
And in my defense, I did try to call Tug and Regina from the meet to let them know about their nephew. For some reason, they didn't take my call.
Yay Garrett!! Way to go!!!
That's awesome! Congrats to Garrett!
Wow. Congratulations Garret
WOOOOW GARRET THATS AMAZING, I HAVE BENN SWIMMING FOR 5 YEARS AND STILL NOT GOTTEN A RECORD.YOUR JUST A NATURAL!!!!!!
AWESOME! Please tell him that I send my congrats.
Post a Comment