I figured if I post a picture of five precious people (the middle three helped paint this creation)being cute in the pumpkin tower, you'd all excuse me for a terribly short post. Did it work?
I cannot wait to crawl into bed! Have a great one.
You amaze me how you are able to post everyday! I love seeing the pictures you put on each day. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with what is going on in your ministry and lives!
Hey, your post was only 10:54 PM. You had at least another two hours. Slacker.
Just kidding of course. I know how hard you all are working keeping your family, lives and the Pumpkin Patch going (probably sacrificing the first two for the third).
8 comments:
You amaze me how you are able to post everyday! I love seeing the pictures you put on each day. Thanks for keeping us in the loop with what is going on in your ministry and lives!
Cute!
Word of the day is: post. No, wait: pumpkin? I've got it: PRECIOUS! :)
Hey, your post was only 10:54 PM. You had at least another two hours. Slacker.
Just kidding of course. I know how hard you all are working keeping your family, lives and the Pumpkin Patch going (probably sacrificing the first two for the third).
Great picture.
Dan
Dan, the picture was far, far from great! I just think those girls are so sweet and cute. Kristen, no--thank YOU!
Sam, yes. Those were all correct. Fifty points for you! :)
I suppose. Forgiven. Next time, no way. :)
You are forgiven!! And a fantastic picture!!
And Sam cracks me up!! LOL!!
I'm sorry I kept you out late! I can tell you that you made 6 little girls the most happiest little people in the world last night.
Awwww! So sweet and cute!
You must fall into bed exhausted every night.
~Lisa
Post a Comment