Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Official

We now have the cutest pumpkin stand in all of Albuquerque, if not all of New Mexico. Unbelievable! Thank you so much to all of you who gave your blood and sweat making it look so nice! Maybe tomorrow I'll take some pictures of the cuteness. Right now I'm off to bed. I'll tell you what--these pumpkins better sell because I have no interest in loading them back into anything once October is over.

I know I need to announce the winners of the Word of the Day contest for September. Don't hold your breath, but I'll try and do that soon.

I hope you all have a good weekend.

7 comments:

Keri said...

I saw the pumpkin stand! It is more like a pumpkin mall! It's wonderful. I hope it is completely successful!!

Trish said...

Amen! sister counting me out of the loading them back also!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

How exciting!
I hope they all sell, and if there are any leftover, maybe you could hold a pumpkin chucking contest to raise money for GGYR or something.

Pumpkin Chucking is loads of fun! :)


(oooh! oooh! pick me, pick me!)
(I'm not begging or anything, I swear! hehe)

~Lisa

Cindy said...

What? You're too tired to post pictures or something?

I Agree, it is the nicest pumpkin patch around. It's the best one I've ever seen!

Now I just have to motivate myself to want to see pumpkins again so I can come back and buy some!

dena said...

Loving the pumpkin stand... hating my muscles right now!

Dan and Betty said...

We'll be there this afternoon.

See you then.

Dan

Andrea said...

Oh yeah!! I can't wait to see pictures!! I hope you sell all your pumpkins.