So, what did you do tonight? Here's a shot of what we did and was it ever fun. 

I kid.
We're expecting it to reach 32* for a low tonight, so we had to cover the pumpkins to prevent them from freezing. I guess once a formerly frozen pumpkin thaws, it gets soft in a hurry. We were trying to avoid that problem. 
Max really got a thrill out of bossing us around. "Put that tarp over there. Find me the scissors. Move those pumpkins over here."
It's a good thing I love him so much!
Beth, you are so fantastic! You really saved the day staying and helping like that. Thank you and we love you!! The word of the day is Beth. She deserves a day. She deserves to be a word. Hey, it's my silly contest--I can make up random rules if I wish. 
I have boy and girl scouts who visited the ranch recently who I still need to talk about. Tomorrow two preschool classes will take a field trip to our stand. So many stories are being put off because I cannot keep my eyes open. I must be getting old.
Tammie and Cari, thanks for working the stand different shifts this week. We love our volunteers!
12 comments:
boy your hands look cold
r
You are too funny!! Um... Is the word of the day: Beth?? Yeah are friends like Beth!!
Max..(sigh).....What's not to love! hehe
Really though...BRRR! And we're always 10-15 degrees colder here on the eastside of the mountains.
WOTD: Beth Rocks!!
~Lisa
ps....You've been Ghosted!!
Visit my blog to find out what happens next! :)
~Lisa
Wow....all these ladies are up late. I can't usually function after 8 pm!
I'm excited to see you this morning! I'll help you pull off all that plastic that you put on last night!
Hope it worked....I'll bring gloves....I'll bring you some too!
lovely....the news said it is freezing (Literally) - the coldest weather we've seen this season....and we are going to go play with pumpkins and pre-schoolers!!
think we'll see any pink cheeks?
WOD: Beth - noun: The second letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
Just had to check to see... ;
Hope the coverage worked!
I want to be like Beth. I am not kidding. She is AWSOME. She can drive a tractor like nobody's buisness, picks grapes like a pro, gets beastly branding calves, and tarps pumpkins. She could tell you why covering things with plastic works. She is my hero!!!
WOTD: beth, Beth, BEth, BETh, BETH, BETH, BETH, BETH,
sorry got carried away
ohhhh am i glad we don't get that cold regularly around here!!!! its 50 this morning and i think that is cold enough for me!:)
It got really cold everywhere last night! Brrrrr is right! Max looks happy to be "bossing" everyone around!! LOL!
Beth, is so lucky to be the word of the day.
Hard to believe it's freezing time again! I wish I could pick a pumpkin from your selection before you cover them! ;) I don't have mine yet, hard to believe!
Looks like ya'll are having fun...and working hard. Stay warm. Take care.
Post a Comment