Last Friday's Bidding Wars post really got a lot of your competitive juices flowing. We got a real kick out of reading the comments. Thanks to all who played.
I'm so confused by my own rules. Do any of you that bid during this last week want a Galloping Grace shirt? If so, you won! It's as easy as that. You tell me what you want to pay, I send your shirt on it's way!
If you have since decided that you want no part of a shirt that was "won" under false rules, I completely understand. If I don't hear from you ever again, I'll know you have decided to go buy a shirt elsewhere.
Today was a super busy day for all of us--especially Max and Trish. Max was out at the ranch by five this morning building the sides on a trailer. (Tomorrow is pumpkin gathering day!) Around 10 AM, a group of nine children came out to work and play at GG. This afternoon involved setting up a portable pen at a park. The preschool that all our children have, or currently do attend, was celebrating 40 years in the community. Galloping Grace provided pony rides for all interested children, and there were A LOT of them! Max and Trish walked in circles for hours and hours. Renee put helmets on hundreds of children. I walked in circles and acted busy. Exhausting. In my defense, I was up until 2:45 last night finishing the slide show I made for the preschool showing 40 years worth of pictures. When I have energy to download and view my pictures, I'll share a little of the excitement.
Hope your weekend is a fantastic one. Thanks for stopping by to read this crazy rambling.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What!? Your a wimp, but a nice one. Email us your mailing address, so we can send in our donation.
Kudos on the pony rides. I have never done hundred of rides, but I have done a few and it certainly can get tiring walking around and around, and around. LOL.
Tj and Mark
so excited! Can I drop by sometime to pick one up?
where is the pumpkin patch going to be?
I've been trying to watch out for that big sign that was on your blog, but in my gallivanting I haven't come across it.
Sounds like you are super busy! I stink at making slide shows!! Girl, it sounds like you and Max need to take a nap!! I need a nap too!! I love to give pony rides. Kids are so much fun. I was a summer camp counsler for two summers and I loved the little kids!! :)
Post a Comment