What I have to offer you tonight in the way of a post is seeing what Garrett found to occupy his time out in the pumpkin patch.

Oh happy day! This is the exact outcome he had hoped for on the way out to the farm. "Dad, do you think I'll see a snake?" Uncle Roy (who I need to brag about in a big way!) saw this pretty thing and Garrett wasted no time claiming his prize. I know there are plenty of mothers out there who would hope their son would take an interest in numismatics or chess rather than hunting down reptiles, but I'm OK with this crazy passion of his--as long as he stays away from the rattle snakes. If you want to read about the craziest day involving reptiles, click here. My blog friend's husband had a day from which most people would never, ever recover!
Garrett also helped gather pumpkins when his schedule allowed.
Max has his follow-up MRI in the morning. (Tuesday) We are praying for no changes in the cyst since last month. As always, we'll keep you posted.
Thanks for stopping by.
12 comments:
I want to know why you didn't post the pic of you and g with the snake. It was a great pic if I do say so myself. Hope the MRI goes well.
Love
again having to find out about his health through the blog. whatev
wotd rhymes with gymnastics
r
Glad I wasn't the only one blubbering through ER last week... Keith kept making fun of me.
TOTALLY can't believe Garrett has that thing hanging on his body!!!
Praying that all goes well with Cowboy Max's MRI today. Keep us all posted.
Possible WOD, or maybe something we are actually supposed to know & I just don't: numismatics
Grant playing with coins (numismatics)? I don't think so.
He's a snake boy and proud of it.
Well done, Grant.
Dan
PS: You and Max are in our prayers every day.
WOD: numismatics
Hope all goes well with the MRI.
Oh my......that snake....is.....big!!! You are a much braver soul than I am. I just do not think animals should not not have legs. It creeps me out. I am glad he found one!! Boys, sigh.
I hope all goes well with Mas today!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
I don't have any words.....none for a couple days now.....notice my non-posts?! No steams of sentences. No current ability to make paragraphs. But I do want to say that I'm praying for you guys, big time.
Hey Michelle, wanted to let you know that my site is live now. I've linked to Galloping Grace's blog. My website is:
www.SearchHomesNM.com
Silvi and I will make sure not to put on any of the helmets the next time we're out at the ranch! :)
I can't wait to actually go to the pumpkin patch! Every time I drive past it I feel like a kid missing out on the "cool" kids birthday party! (I have even heard there is a maze!?!?) I can't wait to see it!
Bailey
We don't have TV, so no go on ER. I will take your word for it. You know how I responded to your question about Cait on my last post and you thanked me for being responsive to my readers. Well, today I only THOUGHT my question of when was Max's next MRI and you responded. Wow. Pretty cool. In prayer and love, Tj
I'm embrassed to admit, but I think I've watched TV less than 2 hours in 2 weeks. I used to watch ER a couple years ago, though.
Intense show. :)
Go Garret. I have to say that snake makes me nervous, if only for the fact that it's never been a pet. Is Garret planning keeping it in the house???
How will you manage to sleep then??
gah!
~Lisa
WOTD: numismatics
love that picture of him holding the pumpkin - he looks so big! keep that snake-lovin' boy lovin' snakes. numismatics is overrated...so's soccer for that matter :)
love
Post a Comment