Sooo...who are the horses voting for??love you
wonderful idea and very creative, says it all without talking
Your painted horses remind of those Asian stones that are sold with the same words etched upon them.But the stones are cool and smooth...with absolutely no life.Unlike these beautiful horses that are warm, soft, living and emotional creatures.Too bad that horses can't fit in pockets like those stones. ~LisaLaughing Orca RanchTijeras, NM
Way cool. OK, what's the back story behind this? When did it happen, why, and who did it?Dan
How much fun! The horses are like those wood blocks that people put up in their homes that say, "Faith" or "Family". Very fun idea!
clearly they are voting for mccain...those are Christian values. r
I love it!!!Wish I was there this very minute in the midst of all that glory.
Love the new banner. looks awesomer
The white one is wearing my middle name. ;)
i'm with dan, give us more of the backstory here...very cool.lis
VERY COOL!!!!
now that a new way of seeing Painted Ponies! LOL! I think it's a great idea.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Sooo...who are the horses voting for??
love you
wonderful idea and very creative, says it all without talking
Your painted horses remind of those Asian stones that are sold with the same words etched upon them.
But the stones are cool and smooth...with absolutely no life.
Unlike these beautiful horses that are warm, soft, living and emotional creatures.
Too bad that horses can't fit in pockets like those stones.
~Lisa
Laughing Orca Ranch
Tijeras, NM
Way cool. OK, what's the back story behind this? When did it happen, why, and who did it?
Dan
How much fun! The horses are like those wood blocks that people put up in their homes that say, "Faith" or "Family". Very fun idea!
clearly they are voting for mccain...those are Christian values.
r
I love it!!!
Wish I was there this very minute in the midst of all that glory.
Love the new banner. looks awesome
r
The white one is wearing my middle name. ;)
i'm with dan, give us more of the backstory here...very cool.
lis
VERY COOL!!!!
now that a new way of seeing Painted Ponies! LOL! I think it's a great idea.
Post a Comment