Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thankful Thursday

You should only be reading this post if it is Thursday or later. Stop cheating, Mom.


This very generous man, Kenny Trujillo, owns Raks building supply in Albuquerque. Back in November, Kenny donated over $30,000 of lumber to our Youth Ranch!! We were amazed by his gift. This lumber really helped us get things rolling! We have used part of the lumber for the horse shelters, the round pen, and our tack room. We still have a lot left that we'll use when it's time to build the barn. Thank you so much, Kenny & Raks Building Supply!
If you find yourself shopping for lumber to build a gazebo or doghouse this weekend, how about visiting Raks? Wood and people don't get any better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! it's thursday...still not cheating...love

TjandMark said...

Wow, I stand amazed at his generosity. If I lived there, I would definitely run on over to Raks and get something, anything. Well, actually I would probably drive.