It is now time to introduce you to Frankie, my mother's Papillion. Max and I have been lovingly calling him Frank The Tank because he's gotten a little thick around the middle. My mom, Julie, brought Frankie out to the Youth Ranch one day to see how he'd do. Frankie is an indoor dog who rarely gets to leave her house, so she was a little nervous not knowing how he would react to freedom and especially to the horses.
Frankie was amazing. He saw the horses and never even reacted. It was as if he'd been around them every day of his life. We were all so happy for Frankie getting to run around and be a dog and so proud that he was a model visitor.
Now our question to you--who would be your best in show? Here is your chance to FINALLY comment on our blog. Go ahead, don't be scared. The most you'd have to type is one word. (If you're feeling especially brave, you can explain why.) You can do it! Click on the comment section and write away. You don't even have to set up a Blogger account--just click the anonymous button and then just sign your name with your comment. Little dogs are counting on you. This is really important stuff. (OK, we're desperate for some interaction from our peeps.)


28 comments:
FRANKIE, FRANKIE! No contest! So glad he had fun!
Most of us males require lots of facts before a decision ( to confuse the issue.) I will need to know about endearing traits, personality quirks, character, etc.
At the least, photos with their owners (in matching outfits of course). mark
Frankie is my choice! I know the other one was great at the ranch too, but he kinda scares me...I had a terrible attack Chihuahua incident. (He had a big dog complex.) Anyway, Frank the Tank it is for me!
Frankie, Love that little guy. Well here is some info on Frank-a-dilly (as I lovingly call him) for Mark. He is such a Happy little guy. I house sit for Juju when she is out of town and Frankie and I have LOADS of fun. He loves to play fetch and it doesn't matter with what. If you throw it he will play. He is a GREAT protector. He barks if you ring the bell and he will protect you from the evil pizza delivery guy. He also has a soft side. If you rub his belly and give him treat he will love ya forever. That is why you should vote Frankie for President. Sorry got a little carried away. :) lol
archie for sure. oh wait...
frankie since i had a hand in naming him—good ol' frankincense. thought i think erin, renee and i voting kinda skews it. martin et al better represent!
r
Because I love Juju, I have to vote for Frankie. (Sorry, Marvin; your dog is nice also, and it didn't bite me when I was trying to save it from the tractor, so that was cool.)
Everyone is wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!! Chiquita is by far the finest and fairest specimen of a dog. What the heck is a Papillion (or however you spell it) anyway?
Oh, the last post was from TJ not Mark. After reading auntie nee's post Mark might just chose Frankie. The traitor.
Frankie has this contest licked (he is known for licking everyone). I was going to send him to 'lick school' but everyone seems to enjoy how friendly he is and how happy he is to see everyone. The day he spent at the youth ranch was the best day of his life. He can't wait to go back.
His heart is so big, he would be happy to share his spot- light with Chiquita; it's a mighty big ranch for such little ones!
It sure is fun watching the comments.
AKA Betty, JuJu
Chiquita all the way. Frank's a pretty cool dog, but Chihuahua's have a big heart. Our son and daughter-in-law in Ohio have a Chihuahua named Esme and she's the Queen of their house.
Dan
Having seen both of them in action at the ranch I have to vote for Chiqiuta. Sweetest little rat I have ever meet.
FRANKIE!!! FRANKIE!! - Chiquita IS a relatively sweet chihuahua, i'll have to admit but I loves me some JuJu.
Also, if we go on looks alone, chihuahuas really are just overgrown rats. No offense. :)lisa
FRANKIE!! Even though I'm voting against my better judgement. I told you I'd comment as soon as I got some blog love. When's it gonna happen?
barnsie
I say Chiquita all the way!! She is a very sweet little dog. She is the nicest Chihuahua that anyone has ever met! Once you've met her you will fall in love with her because of her personality and sweetness.
Gary and Michele vote for the one and only totally amazing Frankie! He is such a cool dog and we included in his very biggest fans.
Gary and Michele Vote for Frankie!
He is the coolest dog and we are one of are his most devoted fans. The dog just really is human and is cute and smart beyond belief!
I vote for....Frankincense! Loveable little Frankie! He looks so MACHO in that photo! I've never seen him in his sexy ranch clothes before. I've only seen him in his sissy indoor clothes, hanging around with the ladies. Or is it just the demeanor? He looks like he's fairly swaggering, by golly! I'm proud of JuJu for taking her main man out for a he-man adventure. What a great couple!Peggy Jean
Diania I would have to say Frankie because he gives the best kisses and is so cute even if he is a little to round like the rest of us.
My manliness has great difficulty
voting for a butterfly representin' dog, but I had a rough courtship because of a chihuahua. And they DO kinda look like rats, if you squint, and use your imagination. Is Max worried at all about the ranch being represented by a "hollywood?" mark
I think we should hold the voting off until I bring Pebbles out. After all the Wade kids love Pebbles and she is the best dog around kids.
FRANKIE is the B E S T! of all the R E S T and we will L O V E him all the T I M E!!! This should be called NO CONTEST! FRANKIE'S #1 FRANKIE 4 EVER!!!
Yes, I was there. It was love at first lick. I saw it in his eyes, and then it happened. He asked if he could go home with JUJU. She was powerless. His beauty and charm were too much for her. A great love bond was created and JUJU and FRANKIE became a thing. We could all learn from this. (This means You Wades!) Dogs Rule!!
FRANKIE is my fav. LOVE Nancy
I vote for Frankie.
We vote for Frankie!
Kristen
a definate tie!! they are both so darn cute...how could you choose one? love them both...
My Belle...could give them a run for the money though! ha!
Krista
Frankie has my vote!
I have no choice but to follow the advice of the amazing Julie. We know her through the use of essential oils and even though she chooses to build her personal empire we have no doubt that she can put Hillary out of the race without any problem. You obviously inherited a bit of her drive.
Great blog! I shall have to file and read it when I have more time.
Jack Rowan
So, here are our votes...
Captain: Frankie
Rascal: Frankie
Twinkle Toes: Chiquita
Chiquita: CHIQUITA :)
And I would have to vote for Frankie... Chiquita is scary looking :) No offense.
Frankie, Frankie, who else would escort you to the nearest powder room, after a long drive to the West side from the far Northeast heights. Paws down, for Frankie
Sharon V
frankie you're the best, and most handsome, my vote is for you, little man.
Bonnie
Post a Comment