Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bobbin' Around

We have been blessed with great weather lately. (Well, except for Sunday and part of Monday.) I was actually hot in my t-shirt the other day. Brooke, who is so hot blooded that she never wears a heavy coat, made the mistake of wearing a long sleeve shirt. After complaining that she was hot, Ms. Trish suggested Brooke go dunk her head in the water. With very little hesitation, Brooke dove right in.


"Yeah. That feels better!"
Let the chain reaction begin. Monkey see, monkey do.

I think Carlos and Garrett thought that was almost as much fun as looking for lizards. Our mission for Galloping Grace is to bring pure joy to children. Mission accomplished. Should we sell the horses?

5 comments:

Jessica Gordon said...

I love all the pictures!! Such fun!!

Regina said...

your camera looks great! course the photographer must be pretty good too!
argh, to think my kids could be there. what mean parents we are moving so far away!
last night at dinner both girls said they wanted to move back to albq cuz they missed their cousins!

Auntie Nee said...

That looks like fun. I think I need to come and join in the dunking. Maybe cowboy max will now dive into the drinker instead of a pool.

Anonymous said...

Parker wants to know why he saw Easton dunking his head & why he didn't get to...Uh, "because you haven't been to the ranch yet sweetie" was my response. He wants to know when he can come now.

The Wades said...

Dena--tell Parker to come out whenever you guys can. We'd love to have you! :)