Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ouch!

This post is dedicated to my friend Demetria--she has an eyeballs in peril phobia. Maybe seeing graphic pictures will help her work through it.
This is yet another reason I would NOT want to be a cow! (I'm going to write a book about that--keep keep an eye out for it.) It would be pretty frustrating not being able to get the cactus out. I think I'll take a moment and thank God for my thumbs.

Makes your day look pretty terrific, huh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yuck - i have a specific cow eyeball aversion...we had to disect them in the 2nd grade and i just wasn't ready for it and...and...and it has stuck with me to this day and...
anyway glad you are home!
love the b5

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...please tell me y'all pulled that out and gave him a cuddle!?? I can't take that...I feel so sorry for the cows...where was his mother!? ha! :)

Dan and Betty said...

Kinda makes pinkeye look pretty tame, huh?

Anonymous said...

GROSS, Miguelita! Thanks for the dedication. So thoughtful of you.

The Wades said...

You betcha, Meechie! Any way I can help--I'm there for you. Hey, I didn't post the picture of the cow who, poor thing, was in the process of dying and birds pecked out her eyes. That could have really gotten you over your phobia. :) love ya

Anonymous said...

That would have made my phobia worse, thanks. You can just keep those images to yourself! I forgot about the name, "Meechie". Aw, such a beautiful nickname.