At Galloping Grace Youth Ranch we aren't very formal. We are not licensed instructors who hold structured riding lessons. We're just about hanging out and having fun.
We do have a mission.
That mission is to bring pure joy to children..
To children of ALL ages!
So far, I think we're getting close.
Can you just hear the laughter pouring out of Joyful Juju?

2 comments:
Since I already cheated I figured I post my comment as well. Just wanted to give you guys a quick Thanks for the joy you bring my kids and myself everytime we go out to the ranch. We love it and as Kaley says she is a "Cowgirl girl" now because she can ride horses. PS she loves my cousins horses in AZ now. Max you are a true miracle worker/cowboy.
awwww.... we are always joyful at the old ranch...it's as much the wades as it is the horses :) we love ya!
the barnsies
Post a Comment