Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Cup Runneth Over

Ahhh shucks! Thanks so much to all of you who took the time to vote today. I am VERY proud of those of you who left your comfort zone and learned how to comment! There's no stopping you now, right? (Yes, we're terribly pathetic.)

We're in a tight race. Well, not necessarily. Frankie is sorta creaming sweet little Chiquita. (Frankie is getting a lot of help from his very aggressive campaign manager!) I have yet to vote for my children. They are very torn--Frankie is their grandma's dog, and Chiquita is such a little love.

I will announce the winner of our First Ever Best of Show on Friday. If you have a favorite and still haven't voted, do it soon.

Thanks America (and my one friend in Canada who never comments.)


If any of you clicked the link for Chiquita's story, you might have noticed that it wasn't working. I don't know what I did wrong. I'll consult my technical advisor (Regina) and try to clear up that problem. In the mean time, you can read about Chiquita on the post titled Topped Off published on March 3.

3 comments:

Regina said...

i know what the problem is. i am emailing you on how to fix it :)
75 dollars please

Regina said...

um, excuse me. this was yesterdays post. update immediately

Anonymous said...

if your cup is still overflowing may i suggest a saucer