Oh my....do they make 'horse size' floss?? We are all about the flossin' around this house...he could never live here with us...not that he would want to live in Saburban Canada with no room to roam!! Plus it's smokin' cold!!! Where are pictues of Mrs. Stetson???? Put someone else on camera duty and let's see you do some ranchin'....I want to see my pretty Michelle getting down and dirty...I'll wait patiently! love those pictures! Krista
4 comments:
Looking at those teeth, I'd say perhaps a word of caution about the dangers of chewing tobacco is also in order! mark
Oh my....do they make 'horse size' floss?? We are all about the flossin' around this house...he could never live here with us...not that he would want to live in Saburban Canada with no room to roam!! Plus it's smokin' cold!!! Where are pictues of Mrs. Stetson???? Put someone else on camera duty and let's see you do some ranchin'....I want to see my pretty Michelle getting down and dirty...I'll wait patiently! love those pictures!
Krista
ewwwwww!
cam
I think Shelly will say her job is the camera. & I must say she does a GREAT job of it but I to would love to see more photos of her.
Post a Comment