Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eggcelent

He has RISEN!

Happy Easter to all of you. We hope your day is filled with all kinds of fun. We're heading out to Galloping Grace for a little egg hunting adventure.

Here are a few pictures of the kiddos coloring eggs at the Ranch yesterday.
What the horses must think of us!
Thank you Marvin, Taylor, Dalton, and Leslie for organizing the festivities and bringing all the supplies. The kids had a lot of fun.

Who says you need vinegar to dye eggs?! Hopefully I'll get some good shots of the hunt. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jessica Gordon said...

Happy Easter to you and your darling family Michelle! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God Bless!

I loved the pictures, as usual! :)

Anonymous said...

happy easter egg day!

where's the horse whisperer???

love you the barnsies

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Looks like you guys had a gret time sorry we missed it! Everyone in AZ says HI

Anonymous said...

looks like fun. nothing like sandblasted eggs