Friday, September 11, 2009

Wee One

I have too many people to thank for their help today and no energy to do it. It will have to wait. Tomorrow morning (Saturday) is a big work day at the ranch. I'm sure I'll tell you all about it. Tonight, enjoy my new little friend.
He's a micro baby horny toad. Pretty darn cute.


Hope your weekend is a good one.



Hey Miki C.,

Happy Birthday, cute girl. We love you!!

6 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Love your new little toad friend!! It is so cute!

Samantha said...

There I was, instinctively averting my eyes from your horrorshow nature photos, and...surprise! A cute one! :)

Keri said...

Makes you just want to eat him!

Keri said...

or not.

Andrea said...

That is an itty bitty toad. Don't those get a lot bigger? Toads kinda creep me out.

But that last little one, she is a cutie!! Hope she had a great birthday! Love her helmet!!

MaskedMan said...

I've always liked horned toads, or as we called them "horny toads." They're just too cool for words.
:-)